More info on Cookie Consent
Last modified on 4th of January 2018
What are cookies and why do we use them?
Cookies are small files stored on your device in order to help collect information about your activities. Cookies enable us to store your preferences and settings, remember your log-in, provide customised content and marketing communication, understand which part(s) of our website and services are the most popular and analyse website operations. You can configure your browser to accept all cookies, refuse all cookies, or indicate when a cookie is being sent. We would like to draw attention to the fact that the website is designed for you to work using cookies and therefore some Website features or Services may not function properly without cookies.
What cookies are being set on my machine by All-Coupon-Codes.com?
When using All-Coupon-Codes.com website there are some situations in which cookies can be set on your computer in order to provide services like special deals/coupons and analytics informations. Most of these cookies are not set by All-Coupon-Codes.com website. Most of the cookies are being set by third parties that are integrated into All-Coupon-Codes.com website. Bellow we will list the cookies set by All-Coupon-Codes.com and the cookies that might be set by third parties:
First category includes the cookies set directly by All-Coupon-Codes.com. There are two cookies being set in your browser:
- PHPSESSID - this cookie is strictly necessary. Without this cookie the website will not work correctly.
This cookie is used by the programming language that is behind this website (PHP) to create a unique session identifier
in order to identify the user as a unique one regardless the number of visitors that are on the website at one given time.
This cookie holds a random generated string.
Expiration time: When the browsing session ends.
that allows us to know if we can place further cookies on your machine. Until you give your consent, this cookie as well as
the ones from the next points will not be placed in your browser.
Expiration time: 1 year.
- PHPSESSID - this cookie is strictly necessary. Without this cookie the website will not work correctly. This cookie is used by the programming language that is behind this website (PHP) to create a unique session identifier in order to identify the user as a unique one regardless the number of visitors that are on the website at one given time. This cookie holds a random generated string.
Google Analytics - All-Coupon-Codes.com uses this free service in order to get information about the users that visit the website.
This service also works through cookies. The informations that are gathered through these cookies are 100% anonymous.
Example of such information collected: Type of operating system used, resolution of the screen, location (city/country), pages visited on the website, time spent on the website, etc.
You can check bellow the name of the cookies that are set by Google Analytics when using this website. For more informations about Google Analytics cookies click here.
- _ga - Used to distinguish users. Expiration time: 2 years.
- _gid - Used to distinguish users. Expiration time: 24 hours.
- _gat - Used to throttle request rate. Expiration time: 1 minute.
- Cookies are also set on your machine (in your browser) when you click on the coupons and deals available on our website. In this case the cookies are not set by our website, they are being set by the page that you are being redirected to. In other words these cookies are not in our control. The purpose of these cookies is to redirect you to custom pages with deals and coupons when you use our website and also to track your purchases on those websites. They may also combine this data with other information you may provide to them or they have collected from your use of their services.